The 2010 White House Annual Ornament celebrates the administration of President William McKinley (1897-1901) and music performed in the White House. It features a picture of the Army Navy reception and the music of the Marine Corps Band.
The White House Historical Association is a charitable non-profit institution created in 1961 at the suggestion of Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy as a cooperating association of the National Park Service. All proceeds from its trusts and the sale of association products are used to fund the acquisition of historic furnishings and artwork for the permanent White House collection, to assist in the preservation of the public rooms, and to further its educational mission.
Additionally, the ornaments are made available as a fundraising tool to other non-profit organizations. Ours benefit the charitable works of the McLean-Tyson's Civitan Club.